Sunday, August 16, 2009

home again home again

We made it home safe and sound. It is such a pretty day. We went to the zoo this morning. I just kept thinking how beautiful it was and how many times we have tried to get there. Rachel we will have to try and go it was worth it. I don't have a lot of things to report. Dad is going to the new dentist tomorrow to get his tooth looked at. It has been bothering him. I think it will be good for him to meet him. I don't really care if we see the temple. I am just glad you got to see it. If we have time and want to see some of the country we can go. Have a good week.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...