Tuesday, August 18, 2009

tuesday is the day today.

so we kept working on our silicone molds today. I went online to find some narly things but I just made more cuts. I think I might try a cold sore. I'll keep you updated. :) Its not so hot up here today, i don't sweat just sitting. I can move a little. They are having a huge carnival this week I guess it runs the last two weeks of summer. School starts the 8th of september so they have a huge carnival for that. I may wander down, I'll see how it goes.  Well all the teachers at school keep saying to do as may free jobs as you can but then they basically say only do what they post, and they don't post anything. They do a fashion run here and there but they post it a day before you need to be there. I was talking to a student and she said she went to craigs list to get jobs. and there was a posting for a independant film and they want a special effects artist for free and students were advertised for it. so I wrote them to see what it was like. They sound pretty interested and gave me their web site to check out. I think it will be fun, to do special effects for a film. Plus it will give me hours for joining the union. You have to have loads of hours before they even look at you for the union. we will see how it turns out but I hope it goes well, I'm excited. well thats alot of writting, better run and get some dinner. love ya.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...