Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hi

Well today was pretty good the morning was busy, but the afternoon was slow. Dell's son dropped him off at work and ran over the cement barrier between the parking lots. He managed not to hit another car, but his car got a flat and they had to get one of the guys truck to pull him out. This is his second opps in a car. the first one he hit the car next to him when backing out of the parking lot. Robin I think that that is a cool idea for a photo. Rachel I am glad that you had a good night. I bet that it is nice to have Casey home with you. Well have a great Friday everyone. And just think two weeks from today me and mom will be in Canada. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...