Friday, August 21, 2009

wicked

So last night around 6-7 ish this huge storm blew in. It was pouring rain and thundering. The wind was so strong I couldn't see out of my window for a while the rain was pouring. I think it was a mini hurricane. anyway today at school they said that there were tornados. I guess on younge and bloor (the street by my school) they had one almost touch the ground. crazy. it was intense storm.  Anyway i like your pictures on the blog Rachel there fun. I am excited for karen and mom to come up to toronto. Hopefully the heat will break or we won't get stuck in crazy weather. :) Today I started working on my zombie and my nose. I think it will be fun. I'm excited to get working on it. have a great friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...