Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I got em'

So i got my photo print outs today. It was fun to see them up close and personal. Well in prosthetics we learned how to cast a nose. For one of our photo shoots we have to attach a nose to someone. The girl that I casted wants to be a witch or villan. I think she is going to turn me into a flying monkey from wizard of oz. so that will be fun. oh I was going to tell you something cool. In coming to america the movie with eddie murphy well all the guys (except one)  in the barber shop are eddie murphy. Even the white jewish old man. It was all prosthetic pieces they put on him. we watched a video on it. pretty cool. well I am glad everyone is doing well. I hope grandpa gets feeling better. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...