Friday, August 21, 2009

Quet night

Dad made it home safe and sound. It is good to have him home. Harmony went to stay with Debbie for the weekend. I hope it works out for her. We are going to SLC tomorrow and then on Sunday Jed and Teresa are coming up to play in the water. I invited them over for dinner. Good luck Karen with laundry. Two weeks that is a lot of clothes. Robin I found the cape so I will bring it up with me. I think it is a new one I bought two halloweens ago but I am not sure. I am also going to bring up your winter clothes. Thought that would be good. That is crazy weather you have up there. Hope you guys have a good weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...