Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Wheel Weaves

Karen I finished listening to the third wheel of time book three, I am trying to listen to all of them before Nov when the new book comes out. In this book Perrin Falls in Love and I remembered why we love the books and I thought of you.

I also finished reading my third Kindle book "The Help" I really liked this book and I would recommend it. It during the 60's and it was how black maids were treated by their white bosses. It was a good book. It was fun to finish two books in one day.

We had potatoes and carrots for dinner and it was really good. It is fun to eat dinner from the garden. I mowed the lawn tonight and am watering it. This morning I started driving to work and I was thinking of which way to go and I decided to go the west side, then when I was almost to Dayton my gas light turned on that meant I was almost out of gas. I couldn't believe that I hadn't looked at my gas the night before or at all that morning. I didn't know whether to turn around and get gas in Clifton of keep going and get it in Preston. I decided to just continue on to Preston and luckily I made it. I was breathing fumes though. I did get 38 miles to the gallon and that was exciting.

I am glad that your roommates are moving out Robin, I think that will be nice to get new people that will talk to you. Karen stay away from Del's son, if you see him driving down the street jump into a bush. I hope that you had a good night with Harmony Mom, I hope that you had fun. Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...