Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Career Day

Today I was driving and a girl from young womens called said that they were having a career talk tonight and one of the speakers was sick and could I fill in for them. So I went to Young Womens tonight and talked about being a data anaylsis. I was really nervous but it went well. Everyone said that it was interesting and I sounded smart. I am not a very good speaker. My christmas tree skirt is done being quilted, me and mom are going to pick it up tomorrow. I am excited to see it. Well everyone have a good night. I am going to do something calming to settle down from speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...