Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ramblings

I had a good day. The goats are doing good. I noticed today that they are sleeping in the dog house that we got them so that it is good, i think that they are going to be warmer. Tonight I worked on my Sea Urchin quilt. It is going good and is fun. I downloaded the new Micheal Buble CD I have only heard one song but I like it. I also listened to the new Mika CD again it is better the second time, his video is really werid for we are golden. I didn't like it. Right now I am reading "The Forgotten Garden" and it is alright. It is a long book and it is taking a long time to read it. Well that is all my of my ramblings. Have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...