Thursday, October 15, 2009

update

On facebook Alyssa wrote that they took Kyle to the hospital by ambulance. He has a really bad bladder infection. His bladder stopped working a while a go and he has a cathered. They get infected so easily. I called and talked with Julie. She is worried. I hope he is OK. I am really worried about him. He has been doing so bad lately. We are having a good night not much sewing going on but it is nice to just goof around and then veg. We went to the Texas Roadhouse to get me over the last bad experience. We shared a dinner and it was nice. Work was nice today. I need to go early to get done what I didn't get done today. I guess I need to focus. love MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...