Sunday, October 11, 2009

The weekend

We had a good weekend. We winterized clifton on Sautrday, we drained all the pipes and put away the hoses. I helped Helen put away her tarps for the garnden. It has been cold up here so we got the goats a dog house. It will keep them warmer when they sleep. Here is a picture.



Here is a picture of out awesome pumkins also. It is exciting.



We also went to the dump to drop off the old siding for our room, and we were able to go to a new quilt store in Preston and it is awesome. I bought a new quilt and a rotating quilt mat. I am so excited.

Church was good today, the kids were good in nusrey and that was good. Then we took a nap and went to Mom and Dads. We took their new car on a test drive and it is agreat car. I am excited for them. We played Katan and Dad won but I was really close. We started planning the Canada Trip. It will be really fun. We also picked up the Sundance for Casey to drive. It is realy nice and it will be great to get him back and forth. Thank you. I am glad that everyone is doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...