Friday, October 16, 2009

A Guest

That is awesome Robin, congratulations. That is exciting. Well I had a good day. It was bosses day. We bought Dan a cake and some gift cards, but he didn't know it was bosses day and decided to go to Ogden to our other plant. So he missed the surprise, it was kind of funny. I just emailed him a picture of the cake.

Our neighbors are out of town and they have a horse, while they are gone they are going to keep him in out pasture. I feed him some oats when I got home to get on his good side. He really liked them. Here is a picture of him.



Here is a picture of Tobias. He is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...