Saturday, October 17, 2009

makeup

So i actually happened, i worked on my first film. I didn't know if it would turn out because sometimes things just don't come together. And our main actress was an hour late. But it all worked out and I was able to do makeup. It was fun. I wish i could do special effects. Making people pretty is boring. but I will take what I can get. Its a police movie and they are trying to make it into the independent film festival. so cross your fingers it works out. anyway I like your horse rachel. I think he'll be a good addition to the Anderson's for a while :). Well I better go i'm going to relax and enjoy the rest of my saturday. :)

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...