Tuesday, October 13, 2009

toes

So today in class we learned how to do a bald cap. I had one on me and tomorrow and I am going to apply one to a girl. It was weird to see myself bald, I don't think its a look I'm going to have soon. Well I was thinking about my photoshoots and I am going to do a cinderella were the step sisters cut there toes off to fit into the glass slipper. I was practicing on looking like a foot being chopped off and I thought it would look more realistic if I had toes laying on the ground. So I asked my teacher for some ideas for molding toes. So that is what I did today. I have been painting toes all night. Its kinda gross to have toe parts hanging around my room. But its kinda cool that I made it. It was fun. My friend also let me borrow her season of dexter the tv show. So i've been watching that while painting appendages. Well have a great night.

love ya
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...