Thursday, October 15, 2009

delete

so last night I decided to cleanse my hotmail. I had emails from 2004. I had 1721 emails that I had in my emails. It was kinda hard to delete them all. Looking back you can read all the times we emailed to meet for lunch. papers from teachers for classes. Its kinda funny what I got emailed from random people. Well anyway today in class we just practiced things that we wanted to work on so I put a tattoo on me. I attached a photo. I think I'm going to leave it on for while. The makeup we use is alcohol activated so water won't wash it off. It will fade it but It will last a few days. I think it will be fun. I put it on my arm. Well have a great night

love ya
robin

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...