Monday, October 12, 2009

Holy Holidays Batman

That would be weird not to have shopping after Thanksgiving. That is waht makes it so amazing. I am sad that Robin isn't going to be here for shopping this year. I may have to spend more to compensate. Karen, I have been seeing PT cruisers everywhere. It is the weirdest thing. I am kind of getting freaked out my it. I see them all the time. I had a good day. Work went fast. I went grocry shopping and got Casey a birthday present. The goats are doing good. Tobias looks really cute with his winter coat. He is really hairy, I will have to put on a picture. I started cutting out my Sea urchin quilt. It is going to be awesome. I saw a blog today where a lady had a side bar on her blog and it showed the progression of her quilts. She had like 6 quilt pictures and then underneath she had the percenage done. I thought it was pretty awesome. I need to figure out how she did that and add it to our blog. Well Happy "Canada" Thanksgiving and "American" Columbus day. You think that Canada would celibrate Columbus Day also, just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...