Sunday, October 11, 2009

nice

Well today was nice. nothing too exciting. IT was fast Sunday so I had to sit thru testimony meeting. It never fails to amaze me that you can sit there in silence for most of the meeting and then in the last 5 minutes ten people jump up to speak, making you get out late. I just think that people should plan better or maybe I just need a better attitude, you never know. Well I am finished with my school work so for at least on day I am all caught up. Don't worry though tomorrow I will be behind again. Well I hope that everyone had a great Sunday. BYE

1 comment:

  1. I think people should plan better. :) I'm glad that school is going well. That is exciting that you are working in the ER. I think your going to do a great job . :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...