Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday

Robin I am so glad you got to work on your movie. Did you know any of the stars? My daughter knows movie stars. Who needs people magazine. I am glad you got a nap Karen. That sounds really good right now. We went and saw Kyle this morning and he as in so much pain. We tried to move him around but nothing was working. We decided to go get one of those feather beds for him so we went and bought a twin size one and he called later and said it was helping. Poor guy. They even gave him some morphine and it didn't help that much. We didn't get lunch with Margaret and Mel so we were going to hook up for dinner but we were late for that so me and dad went by ourselves. It was nice to move slower. Grandma and Grandpa Gumm were doing good. Not much going on there. Jeff and James and Jen and Chaz and Jordyn came out but we missed them. Jordyn's and Chaz's birthday are both in October. It is nice to be home and we are crashing watching TV. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...