Friday, October 16, 2009

done

So today was the last day of the special effects part of the film course. Now I am going to be doing straight makeup. Most of what happens in film but I like the special effects the best. Well I think I might have exciting news. There was an independent film being shot that I applied for that they posted yesterday and they wrote me and wanted me to do the film. of course its all free but still its experience. I don't think its going to be special effects just straight makeup. I hope it turns out cool. It just for tomorrow so its nothing long term. but still fun. Well I did another tattoo on my leg. Its a bunch of flowers. :) anyway have a great night. ttyl

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...