Monday, October 22, 2012

adult supervision

well I did really well with staying under budget with everyone at ikea and such. Then I decided to shop around target. dun dun dun. Lets just say I didn't do so well on "budget" needs. But I got some really cute things for my place. I am excited its totally worth never eating again (just kidding). well today went well the play closed :) so I am done with that. Tomorrow i have kinda free no projects just getting ready for the storm to hit. Saturday I am double booked. yeek. its all good though. well not to much else I am tired I posted pictures of my place. don't judge the mess I'm still unpacking. its a robin bomb in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...