Friday, October 26, 2012

And the boxing continues

Congratulations Karen!!!!!! I am so excited for you.  I guess the boxes will have to last another move.  They have gotten their use haven't they.  I am excited to come to logan tomorrow.  WE are going to stay the night if that is OK.  I will need to pack.  I didn't think about that one.  WE watched the phantom of the opera on netflix's tonight by a opera company and it was very enjoyable.  I did manage to get 4 more boxes done.  I am slowly making progress.  I did work until 6:30 tonight because we went to the eye doctor today.  He did give me a new prescription but dad's was fine.  We both checked out with healthy eyes.  Yeah for that.  I am also going to get me some special glasses that are just like reading glasses so I can use them on the computer.  I am excited to see your Hair Robin.  Have a great Halloween week.  If you need any help just let me know.  I know this week is a wild one for you.  LOVE YOU GUYS  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...