Monday, October 22, 2012

Who needs sleep?

Karen, do you need to have a someone look at the house before you make you final offer so you can put things that are wrong that you want fixed in the offer?  The made a counter offer pretty fast things are moving along good.  Today was good.  It was rainy so we weren't able to go outside much.  Isaac didn't take a nap.  He just spend an hour jumping on his bed.  Hopefully tomorrow he will get back in the swing of things.  He seems a lot taller today so maybe he is growing and throwing off his schedule.  It is supposed to snow this week.  This winter is coming fast.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I had a good dat. I did laundry and cleaned. I really needed to clean a bit. I made dinner and then drove to Lehi. I took mountain view and...