Monday, October 22, 2012

My first boxes

I am sorry Isaac didn't nap.  That makes for a long day.  Around 5 they get so tired.  I think everyone has a picture of them asleep with the face in dinner.  They finally just can't go another step.  I hope he doens't give up his naps this soon.  He is really young for that.  It just is so dependent on the child and he just doesn'tneed a lot of sleep.  I wonder if I could have his naps.  I could really use one.  I worked a lot of hours today.  I am behind and taking Thursday off so I thought I would work a little bit to make up for it.  That way I am not so far behind.  It was windy here but we haven't had any rain.  It is suppose to get cold.  I am not sure I am ready for this.  I can do it.  Good luck with the counter counter offer.  I would stick to the amount and if they counter just let them have the swing sets etc.  I am with Rachel maybe we should get an appraiser up there and see what he says.  Next time tell them you want to get it examined before you make another offer.  I like that idea.  Well have a great tuesday.  It gets dark so early.  I am such a summer person.  I love the light.  Tell Casey thanks for working in the house.  That is so nice of him.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...