Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I guess walking is good

That is too bad about Kelly's car.  I guess he will be walking now.  This might force him to change it around and be responsible.  I am glad you got Isaac some boots.  I am glad he liked his shoes that light up.  They are so much fun.  He is getting so big.  Robin I love your apartment.  It looks so nice.  You are going to have to help me make my place look nice.  You are really talented.  Good luck Karen with the house.  I am glad you are standing strong that is hard to do.  You are doing the right thing.  I worked late today and then dad took me out to dinner.  We went to Sam's club tonight to get meds and they had some fun stuff.  They had mega blocks for 17 dollars so I got some for Isaac and Karen some fruit cups. I just love that place.  It had the cutes little electric fireplace.  Well that is all my news.  Have a great hump day.  I am going in early and working late.  I am getting caught back up however so that is nice.

LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...