Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Summary

This weekend was nice.  Casey didn't work this weekend and it was nice to have him home.  We went to the fall harvest festival at the Heritage Center and we had a good time.  Isaac wouldn't take a nap so we just went and he did really good.  The had a train you could ride for free and it wasn't busy so we just stayed on it and rode it a couple of time.  The had a traction engine or steam engine that was pretty neat.  Today we went to church.  Casey went with Isaac to nursery and I went to the classes.  We were just lazy the rest of the day.  I made corn beef and cabbage since it sounds good after you made it yesterday Mom.  Congratulations on the house Karen, that is a fun step.  I hope that the process goes smoothly for you.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...