Tuesday, October 23, 2012

around the block

that sucks about kelly's car. To bad we still don't have the sundance, it could have made the rounds. Hopefully something will go right for him, It sucks when everything breaks down. that is cute isaac likes light up shoes, he's so cute. I hope you get your place karen. I really hate the money game on things you want. Its super fun when its a purse and you get it for 5 dollars but a house, not so fun. Well today was good for me, I had to do some emergency makeup runs. I know I should have pre planned but I kinda got hit with 5 projects last minute. tomorrow I am doing a zombie demo at a beauty college. that will be fun. well have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...