Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bring on the snow

Robin, I love you apartment.  It is gorgeous, good job.  Karen, good luck with the house.  I would give up if the wont go down and find a different one.  We woke up to snow today and Isaac walked around outside in his canvas shoes so they were wet so he went to story time in socks and sandles.  All the other kids had moon boots on so this afternoon we went to the store and got him new shoes.  The moon boots didn't fit him great so I ended up getting some boots.  They are cute and go on really easy and were cheaper.  I also got him some tennis shoes that light up.  He loves them.  He stomps his feet when he wears them to see the lights.  Kelly was driving a friend to work and he car hydroplaned and he crashed in Morgan.  He is fine but the car is totaled.  Casey went down and picked him up.  Well that is all my news.  I think that we are ready for snow now.  I hope that everyone has a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...