Thursday, October 25, 2012

Quiet day

WE got to the hospital this morning through a blizzard and they said they couldn't do the test.  They said they tried to call me but I didn't answer.  That was because I was driving in a blizzard.  Any way it was only one test and they were able to do the other one.  We have to go back on Tuesday for another test where he eats and they see how long it takes for it to get out of his stomach.  He will just have to change what he eats.  No raw veggies or fruit.  Most just really cooked food so it will digest better.  Liquids are even better.  He slept most the day and that was good.  I did go through some junk and then packed a couple of boxes.  We had no hot water this morning so that was fun also.  THe kitchen has hot water so I am hoping to get a bath soon.  That is really neat about Casey.  That will be good to learn that stuff.  He will like swing shift.  Him and Robin were made for it.  The like to sleep in and stay up late.  I am glad that Isaac likes his playdough.  Karen good luck on your house.  I am so glad you stood your ground.  I don't know if I could be that strong.  Way to go. We have eye appointments in the morning.  I think I need a new prescription.  It is at 8 so I will go back to work after I am done.  I have a bunch of meetings tomorrow so it will be a wild day.  I am looking forward to this weekend.  Me and Karen are planning on spending the night on Saturday.  I am not sure about dad.  It will be a last minute decision if he comes or not.  I am not planning on him coming.  I thought if we stayed the night we could paint while Isaac was alseep.  Have a great Friday.  It is suppose to warm up.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...