Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekends go by so fast

I had a good weekend also.  I am so glad you took Isaac to the fall festival.  That is a neat place.  I wish it was free like Wheeler Farm but it is still good.  Today we took Grandma Bodily out of the house.  She said she hadn't been out for 4 days.  She was so excited to go.  She eats better when she is out.  We took her to Texas Roadhouse.  I hadn't been their for a long time.  Everyone went home afterwards and me and Dad took long naps.  It was nice.  I had unthawed some chicken for lunch so I cooked it up and now I have lots of frozen containers for lunches this week.  That is good because I was out of them.  Good luck Karen with the house.  That is exciting and nervous all at the same time.  It is a pretty house for sure.  Not much else going on.  I have an 8"oclock meeting so I have to get up early tomorrow.  I was going to try and go early and stay a little late all week because I have a lot to do and am missing work Thursday and part of Friday.  Thursday for dad's scope and then Friday morning I am getting my eyes checked.  Have a great week.  It is suppose to turn stormy.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...