Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I love pictures

Thanks for posting all the pictures.  I love them all.  I love seeing Robin's apartment and seeing Isaac.  He looks nice and warm.  I went to the store tonight and got groceries.  That was good.  There was a big flood in the hallway when I got home.  The girl next door said it was a boiler on the third floor that broke.  It didn't get into our place.  I live an exciting life.  Tomorrow we have to be at the hospital at 7:45 for the first test and the second test is at 10:00.  I think I will be there most of the morning.  I will let you know how it is going.  Dad just came out of the bathroom and said there is no hot water.  I wash dishes.  I guess I will do that again tomorrow.  I hope they fix it soon.  Good luck deciding about the house Karen.  It is a hard decision.  I am praying for you.  Have a good Thursday.  I hope you had a good time Robin with your Zombies.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...