Monday, December 16, 2013

Does such a time even exist

I am sorry Rachel 5:30 is so early.  That does make for a long day.  I hope he sleeps well tonight.  Karen I really like your cookies.  They looked really cute.  Way to go.  Robin I hope your play is going well.  Only one and 1/2 more weeks to go.  I woke up really dizzy this morning but I am feeling better.  Dad got paid so that made my Christmas a whole lot more cheery.  Dad is going to the stomach doctor tomorrow and get checked out.  Not much else to report.  I am going to leave work a little early tomorrow.  On Wednesday we are having a farewell party for someone who is quitting.  I am becoming a party master.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...