Friday, December 20, 2013

Let the vacation start

I am so excited we made it.  I only have to work a couple of hours on Monday and then I don't go back until the 2nd.  I am so excited.  We will leave tomorrow.  We will be up there by lunch, weather permitting.  We had to get new debit cards because we were one of the 40 million that shopped at Target and we decided to be safe. Not much else going on with me.  Robin, I am assuming we will see you on Sunday.  Is Walter coming with you?  I got him some PJ's for Christmas Eve.  I am so excited to play for awhile.  Be safe and I will see you all soon.  Robin they had white elephant gifts today and there was this purse.  I got it for you.  I think it will be a good costume prop.   LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...