Monday, December 16, 2013

Sleep

Isaac is killing me with his sleep schedule.  He woke up at 5:30 this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep.  He wouldn't take a nap so we went grocery shopping and when we got home we had some snacks and painted.  Then he wanted to lay down and I was trying to talk to him so he wouldn't fall asleep but he did.  So he was asleep at 5:30.  I was trying to keep him up so he would sleep all night.  Other than that we had a good day.  We went visiting teaching this morning and that was nice.  It is good to talk with everyone.  Isaac did pretty good also.  He liked everyone's trees.  I mailed Robins bag, she said it will be one to two days so it should get there this week.  I think that I am going to call it an early night also.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  I am excited for next week.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...