Monday, December 16, 2013

Last monday

today was good. The girl that is "splitting" a track with me is taking today, tuesday and wednesday. So that will be nice to get a mini break. Today was the last monday I had to work at sugar house in 2013 I am taking vacation for the next two weeks. I am so excited. its going to be a long week I feel like though waiting for the vacation days to start. I finished walter's quilt. I took it to work because I snipped through some threads when I was doing the edges and holes appeared so I thought I would just machine over it again. It doesn't look amazing but its done. I meet up with walter later in the night and delivered presents to some of his friends I will post a picture of the quilt tomorrow when i have more time. Thanks for mailing the bag rachel you are the best! Not to much else going on with me hope you have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...