Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Getting closer

Robin I am glad you got some sleep you really needed that.  Rachel, I think that is so funny you talked about trucks in the dark.  He is so funny.  Karen congratulations on the ham.  Christmas Eve will be a success.  I finished wrapping all my presents tonight.  It felt really nice to have that done.  I still need to get Walter some PJ's but my list is getting shorter and shorter.  Dad has a meeting at 1:00 tomorrow.  Fred is back from China and he is going to tell them what happened.  I will keep you posted as I know more.  I hope it is good things.  It is suppose to be freezing rain in the morning everyone drive really safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...