Sunday, December 15, 2013

Secret elf society

Today was good I slept in it was lovely. Then I picked up Walter and we went to Buffalo wings for lunch. We went to Costco and bought the 12 days of Christmas package and delivered it to Walters sisters house. We wrote a note that it was from the north pole elf society. The kids loved it. Walter gave it away that it was us so his sister knew. He's the worst elf. But the kids still think it was elfs. But walters cute so I'll keep him . Lol but on our way out we got stuck on the hill since they didn't plow well in front of their house. We were burning rubber. We almost didn't make it out. It was a Christmas miracle we finally got up the hill. Mom I am planning on making houses. I will have time I am taking my birthday off and only working half day the 24th. They don't take to long to make. I'm excited for next week it will be fun! Love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...