Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Better

Good luck on your cookies Karen, I hope that they are delicious.  Robin, I am glad that you get a mini break, that will be nice for you.  Mom I didn't see a number anywhere on the garage door opener.  I will ask Casey tomorrow if he has seen it anywhere.  Today Isaac slept until 7 and he was really happy all day.  It was a nice day.  The potty training didn't go as well today but he made it most of the morning.  He got frustrated around lunch so we just switched back to a diaper.  We will just keep trying it out in the morning.  Isaac didn't want to go to story time so we just stayed home and read books.  Jenn came over and sewed and I finished up the Santa quilt.  It was bigger then I thought so I had to make the borders smaller.  I think that it looks pretty good.  I don't put the eyes on mustache on until after I quilt it.  I will put pictures on then.  Isaac and Casey set up the tent and watched a movie and had a good afternoon.  Well everyone stay safe and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...