Sunday, December 15, 2013

WOW

I forgot to tell you that I love the jokes.  They were funny.  That is neat that Isaac is potty training.  Our baby is growing up.  I love the bag.  We had a quiet day.  I cooked  a roast and got up late and took a nap.  We did walk the mall today and man was it crowded.  I think we will try and avoid that from now until after Christmas.  I am getting really excited for Christmas.  It is going to be fun.  Robin are you going to have time to make gingerbread houses.  The only reason I ask is whether I need to buy decorations for them.  Have a great week.  One more and we start the Christmas/Birthday celebrations.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...