Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Going Good

I had a good day also.  I left work early to take dad to the stomach doctor.  He thinks it is acid reflux so they are going to try a new medicine.  I think it is worth a try.  We went grocery shopping afterwards and that was nice.  Rachel the number is buy the button you open the door as you come into the garage.  I am glad that Isaac got some sleep.  It does make a big difference.  I know it does with me.  I am getting so excited for the holidays.  I am glad you got a break Robin.  Karen I am glad you are making more of those cookies 18 wouldn't be enough.  Robin says that one person can eat that many when she makes them for work.  Tomorrow we are going to lunch for work because one of the ladies is quitting and it is her farewell.  That will be fun.  I got the name of Jeff's dentist and I am going to give him a try.  I have a cavity in my front tooth and it needs to be fixed.  Have a great day.  It is hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...