Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter came

It was one snow storm here.  I don't think we got as much as you Rachel but the roads were a mess. Dad worked from home and I took Trax in.  The big meeting with Seer was not good.  Nothing from China, they haven't even tested it yet.  What a mess.  Drive safe tomorrow Karen.  I think we are coming up on Saturday.  It is suppose to snow but not that much.  One and 1/2 more days and I am on vacation.  I hope I get some stuff done tomorrow because I am still way behind on stuff.  Oh well it will be there when I get back.  Have a great Friday.  Robin be safe in this weather  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...