Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Things to do

Karen,  I keep forgetting to tell you that on Saturday morning you are going to come with me to Terri's family party.  It will be fun and we wont stay long.  Also on Saturday night their is a ward Christmas party if anyone wants to go to it.  I think that is all I was forgetting.  I finished up Christmas shopping tonight and I am glad to be done.  We are getting a lot of neighbor gifts and I didn't do anything.  I feel kind of bad, maybe next year we will do something.  I have been really wanting cinnamon rolls and someone brought some tonight.  It tasted good and now I am over it.  We watched Merry Madagascar this morning and Isaac laughed through the whole thing and throughout the day he would just start laughing and say that is a silly show.  It was funny.  Also tonight he said he wanted to go in the dark room and talk about trucks.  So we went in his room and he turned off the lights and we named trucks we liked.  It made me laugh.  Well that is about it I hope that everyone has a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...