Thursday, October 25, 2018

Big busy day

Today was crazy busy and I didn't get a lot done but I did get a lot done on my class project so I was super happy about that one.  I brought it home and dad reviewed it and I am going to incorporate his suggestions and then I am going to be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YEAH.  I present on November 8th.  I figured next week I wouldn't have much time to work on it.  We did go to Orson Gygi tonight and have gloves for the Halloween party for Isaac.  I love that store and ended up buying more junk.  It is just fun there.  Robin congratulations on being done with your old place.  Are you going to turn the keys in on Saturday?  Karen, emails can really be time consuming.  I really like those oreo eyeballs.  They are so cute.  Well not much else going with us.  I am looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...