Sunday, October 21, 2018

We did it

I am so glad we were able to move you Robin. I love your new place.  You might be living with boxes for awhile. The grandkids spent the night with me. Casey stayed also and Rachel went home so she could teach Sunbeams.  Casey went hiking and we had a really nice day.  We just vegged in the morning and then went to lunch and the zoo.  The animals were very active and we all had a good time.  We did ride the train  It was a huge line.  The baby giraffe was so cute.  Casey is on his way home with the kids.  It is always too quiet after everyone leaves. I agree with Robin, I am so not ready for Monday.  Everyone enjoy the week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...