Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Hump day

Work was busy and I didn't get a lot done but it made the day go fast so that was nice.  I didn't get a lunch so I left a little early and we hooked up with Robin.  We got her another rug for her bathroom and helped her clean her apartment.  The fridge still needs to be cleaned but other than that she is ready to move on.  Rachel did you make a new background on our blog.  It looked so different.  I found these cute little bottles of water that are decorated Halloween so I bought them for Isaacs party.  I didn't find any hand baggies.  I will continue my search.  I thought they might have them at the Halloween stores.  I am going to look for them there.  It was a full moon tonight.  It was so beautiful driving home from Robin's.  Everyone enjoy your Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...