Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday

Good job on your project Mom, that is exciting.  I did change the background, I just thought something new would be fun.  If you guys hate it their are a ton of other ones.  We had a good day.  It was crazy hair day at school so we put little ponytails in Isaac's hair and sprayed it black and sparkly, he was happy.  Oliver had school and had a good time.  We just played at home today nothing too exciting.  We walked to get Isaac and then Imogen played for a while.  Casey had a scouting meeting after dinner so we just watched my little pony.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel

Crazy hair


Oliver drew a picture of him and Ruth

Ruthie has to bring all her stuff where ever we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...