Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday

I am glad that you are in your new place Robin.  I love it and I think you will be really happy their.  I love the vaulted ceilings, it is so nice.  Karen you are doing so good with your pump, I was proud of you.  You are amazing.  Thanks Mom for having the kids this weekend, they had a blast.  Today was good and it was nice to get back to normal. I worked out this morning which was nice.  Oliver had school and we went to Sam's while he was gone.  We had a picnic with all the toys this afternoon which was fun.  When Isaac came home we went and got him some new piano books.  We are going to start having lessons on Tuesday so I hope that it will work out.  I am behind on pictures.  We went to the pumpkin walk on Friday so I have pictures from that.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







We made bath balms that don't look very good but work ok




I sewed a lot yesterday and here are the blocks that I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...