Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday

Good job cleaning your old apartment, I think that is the worst part of moving.  Today was good.  I worked out this morning and that felt good.  While Oliver was at school we went to pick Leona up to go shopping but she didn't want to go.  So me and Ruthie went and got our groceries.  We walked to the park after lunch and it was such a pretty day.  Imogen came over to play and I read books to Ruth so it was calm for me.  Casey had scouts so he was later coming home.  Isaac almost read a whole book this evening and it was a big book.  I hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow, love you guys.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...