Monday, October 22, 2018

Rainy days and Monday

It was really raining when I left work today.  I had attitude today so I just worked on my power point presentation for my class.  I got all the information in there, I just need to cute it up.  Rachel, I love the quilt.  That is so pretty.  Karen, I am jealous you got a nap.  Robin, I think you should call and complain about all your couch not showing up and not having the pieces ready for Saturday.  That is rude.  No wonder the people there weren't nice.  They are probably hearing people complain all day long.  Not much going on with us.  We just vegged tonight.  We watch a weird movie on Netflixs called apostles.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...