Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Couch

Today I kept thinking it was Wednesday so it's going to be a long week for me. Lol work was good. I got my partial couch pieces. It's so nice the couches sit really high. Its probably because it has support lol I didn't do much tonight. I have almost all my boxes unpacked. I just have a few nic nack things to put away. I can't find my sewing machine power cord anywhere. So I looked online and it was only 7.00 to get a new one. So I ordered it with my prime account and it will be here Thursday so I can sew this weekend. I dont like my bedroom it's not decorated cute. I think I need a dresser. So that is my new house mission. Today and yesterday i saw so many rainbows it was pretty. I took a picture from my balcony.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...