Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunday

Thanks again for everyone's help I really appreciate it! I unboxed for most the day I took a few breaks to just rest. My place smells like a cheap motel. So I went and bought a essential oil diffuser. I thought the steam and oil would work. It smells more like a peppermint cheap motel lol baby step. I got all my living room unpacked down stairs. I basically moved all the boxes upstairs or it was kitchen stuff. Hopefully I won't find any more kitchen boxes I'm maxed out. I found a unicorn horn, binki, and princess wand. If you need me to mail them to you rachel I can :) I hope everyone had a good day. Love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...